Wednesday, January 1, 2014

DECHE-CHARGE

So, the legendary DECHE-CHARGE. What can I really say about these guys, that hasn't already been said? and probably better than I can? Well I can tell you that they have released a LOT of material! A lot of it is great, some of it is not so great, but it's all noisy as hell and quite varied. They have a huge collection of almost all their recordings on their blogspot site (some of it is missing however). A lot of it is pretty badly tagged too. I'm not going to bother reviewing their stuff here, it's all been done before many times over, and if you're into noise then you probably know all about these guys anyway. What I will do though is provide you fine people with their first ever demo, "Metal Deche Cores", the "Tremblement De Noise" demo, and their 1024 song EP from 1995.
If you want more then visit their blogspot and start downloading!





No comments:

Post a Comment